about     contact     press     rss feed     archive     twitter     pinterest     bloglovin'     shop

Sky Fall

1.22.2013

Labels: , , , , ,








"Sky Fall" Saint Laurent Pre-Fall 2013 Style Book
Photography by Hedi Slimane
Modeled by Sky Ferreira

I am so in love with Saint Laurent's (I still catch myself adding the Yves) pre-fall collection.  Sky is a total babe, the black and white leather and lace are too perfect, and these photos are to die for.  I don't think I need to say more.

shop | twitter | instagram | pinterest | bloglovin' | ifb

9 comments:

  1. Hate her and her beauty and though I do love the collection, I hate the whole 'SLP'; sounds too much like a pharmaceutical company to me :(

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both Sky is so cool, and this collection is very inspiring!
    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sky + the campaign itself is amazing, but (Y)SL became far too conventional, I loved them better under Stefano Pilati!

    http://hypemyhip.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing photos and outfits! thumbs up

    Here is my blog
    www.donnaiveh.blogspot.com

    wanna follow each other?

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope enough said and I agree with you completely!!!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow is all there is to say!

    (='.'=)
    -Lauren at adorn la femme
    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh! I love Sky Ferreira. She's especially gorgeous in these shots for Saint Laurent. So excited to see what they have in store for us this following Fall/Winter!

    http://bellezasahir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete