about     contact     press     rss feed     archive     twitter     pinterest     bloglovin'     shop

NYFW: Nicolas K

2.09.2013

Labels: , , , ,




Photo Credit: Jane Kratochvil
http://www.janekratochvil.com

Muted blues, purple, grays, and tans kicked off fashion week, brought to us by the power brother and sister duo behind Nicolas K.  Inspired by the Arctic explorations of the late 19th century, the collection has a post-apocalyptic vibe that I am loving.  The color palette, textures, and styling of the collection is right up my alley and incredibly inspiring.

I'm pairing up with Fashion Mingle to bring you the best of NYFW!  Keep checking back for more coverage of my favorite shows and designers.

shop | twitter | instagram | pinterest | bloglovin' | ifb

4 comments:

  1. Thanks darling! Glad you found the tips helpful :) I love the color palette of this collection so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... This black parka is delicious! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and I'm really loving the intensity of the eye makeup!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete