about     contact     press     rss feed     archive     twitter     pinterest     bloglovin'     shop

Turn On, Tune In

10.23.2012

Labels: , ,




sweater by Wildfox
Morrison pants by UNIF

My first Wildfox purchase!  Woohoo!  I scoured the interwebs for hours looking for this gem and ended up getting an amazing deal.  I love Wildfox's dreamy romanticism and wish I had enough extra cash to buy more than one sweater.  I paired it with these amazing UNIF Morrison pants to add a little toughness.  

State College is such a beautiful town during this time of the year.  Fall is definitely my favorite season, especially as far as fashion goes.  You'll be catching me in oversized knits and skinnies all October and November long.

PS, how awesome is this little steampunk t-rex we found while shooting near a local art shop?


shop | twitter | instagram | pinterest | bloglovin' | ifb

9 comments:

  1. love that sweater and that awesome little statue! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute sweater! Love the outfit:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love wildfox! Sooo cute and fun! LOVE LOVe the sweater.....you can pair these with so many outfits :)

    Great blog.....shall we follow each other???? Let me know and I can follow along.....

    http://fashion-a-holic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That wildfox jumper is all kinds of win! Love it

    @Pixel Hazard | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete
  5. such beautiful sweater!
    s

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice sweater ! its perfect with the black pants =)
    xx

    www.mymymode.com

    ReplyDelete