about     contact     press     rss feed     archive     twitter     pinterest     bloglovin'     shop

Earth -> Hanne

10.08.2012

Labels: , , ,


"Earth -> Hanne" for Oyster Mag
Photography by Will Davidson
Modeled by Hanne Gaby 
Styled by Stevie Dance

How amazing are these images of Hanne Gaby for Oyster Mag?!  You know me and my sci-fi obsession.  Anyways, I have an exam in about half and hour that I am procrastinating studying for so I better go!


shop | twitter | instagram | pinterest | bloglovin' | ifb

5 comments:

  1. I love how different this is, such a stunning shoot.

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hanne Gaby is always incredible and I actually love Oyster.

    Your layout is ridiculous, btw. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo cool. love futuristic stuff!!

    xx. Hybrid Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing! great post

    ReplyDelete