about     contact     press     rss feed     archive     twitter     pinterest     bloglovin'     shop

Bona Drag Ceremonial Collection

8.02.2012

Labels: , , ,

My oldest sister is getting married in less than a month, so needless to say, my family has been going a little wedding-crazy.  The whole idea of it makes me a cringe a little, so much tulle and puffiness, and it is so easy to cross the line into tackiness.  Instead of a diamond from Kays or Jared on my finger, I'd prefer a piece of art.  I found out yesterday, via Bleach Black, that Bona Drag has partnered with some awesome brands and designers to bring you a simple and chic ceremonial collection.  

This gown and ring set are my favorite pieces in the collection, I just think they are so elegant and beautiful!  Almost makes me want to get married!  Someday...

shop | twitter | instagram | pinterest | bloglovin' | ifb

1 comment: