about     contact     press     rss feed     archive     twitter     pinterest     bloglovin'     shop

Skull Crop

7.12.2012

Labels: , , , ,




Photography by Billy Bessas

Skull Crop Top by SBFB 
Thrifted denim shorts
Black studded loafers from Modocat (here - only $26.91 with code SLOWBURNFASTBURN) Bracelets DIY
Wayfarer Sunglasses by RanBan (here)

I'm so excited to debut the newest addition to my late summer collection, The Skull Crop Top.  This top is extra special to me because I actually designed the fabric that I made it out of, and it's eco-friendly!  It is made out of organic cotton that is so soft and extremely durable.

I am also debuting a new online store.  I am trying to branch away from Etsy and make more of an independent name for myself, so I am giving my new Tictail store a try.

I am selling this skull top as a preorder and you can only purchase it through my new store.  So if you're looking for a one of a kind piece that is perfect for summer and totally badass, mosey on over to the new store and preorder yourself a SBFB Skull Crop Top.  I am selling them for $45 (the fabric is sooo expensive) and all preorders will be shipped out August 22nd or sooner, depending on how many orders I receive.  Also, if you order a top and leave me a comment below, I will send a free gift your way - a studded friendship bracelet, just like the one I'm wearing here.  

I'm going to be away for the next couple days at a family reunion on the other side of the state.  Hope everyone has a good weekend and I'll be back Tuesday!

shop | twitter | instagram | pinterest | bloglovin' | ifb

31 comments:

  1. love the shoes!
    xx
    www.vnikali.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos, the shirt is super cute!!!


    Kristine
    www.backalleysandboulevards.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous outfit, I love the shoes!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shoes and bracelet, mjau.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very lovely outfit! super cute!

    xoxo

    flightsetfancies.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that tee! Fab colours & I love the print xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow, love the loafers!
    you look great!!!
    xoxo




    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that top! I'm such a known for prints; I feel like they add such a great quality to a simple tee.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job with the top - it turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also like the top, loos so professional!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blog! Cute outfit.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love this outfit!

    xx stephanie

    http://musingsofacupcake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. cool outfit, I love the top and shoes <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always find the best ideas in your blog so i come often.

    ReplyDelete
  15. loving your top!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. amazing top

    also love your blog, pls look also at my blog and become a friend too :-)

    XO, Carmen
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great pair of short, I'm dying to find a pair of short in that color and in black but I can't find it anywhere!

    Xx

    Marleen

    Style Route

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great outfit!

    beautyofheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. that pattern couldn't be cuter! stop by sometime love x

    luna
    lunaoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the spiked shoes paired with the skull top.

    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. i love those shoes

    ReplyDelete
  22. The top is great, good luck with the new store.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the shoes !
    drunkoffashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete