about     contact     press     rss feed     archive     twitter     pinterest     bloglovin'     shop

New Bag

7.27.2012

Labels: , , , , , ,

Just ordered this amazing bag by Deux Lux.  I've been on the hunt for a good black leather bag that I can fit all my stuff in for work and maybe for class.  This "Snake Chain Gusset Bag" is on sale at Urban Outfitters for only $45!  Regularly $114, I'd say that I got a hell of a deal.  I know I need to watch my spending lately, but can you blame me?  I haven't ordered a new bag in like a year.  Seriously.

Anyways, I'm heading back home after work today because my sister's bridal shower and uncle's 40th birthday party are in this weekend.  It's going to get pretty chaotic, especially because I still haven't gotten her a gift.  Tonight I'm free, so I think I'm going to spend the night catching up with some old friends over some sort of alcoholic beverage, either at my place or a bar downtown.  Hope everyone has a great weekend!

shop | twitter | instagram | pinterest | bloglovin' | ifb

12 comments:

  1. the handle on the bag looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that's a real bargain! great pick!
    xoxo


    http://oh-not-again.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Love this bag! Now that it's on sale maybe I'll buy it too haha. Thanks for sharing! Wonderful blog :) xx

    www.ahitofsarah.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks gorgeous for a bag you only paid $45 for! The handles are extra unique too.

    anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Lovely picture!

    http://mentrend.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. just found your blog and love your aesthetic! and hey i actually just started a new blog. i'd love if you could come check it out and follow, if you like!!

    xo,
    http://www.annacbie.com

    ps: if you do follow, let me know by commenting and leaving your url on my most recent post. then i'll skip right over to follow you back :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. greattttttt this bag hney, i really love itt

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that bag(:

    http://ourclosetforyou.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great bag, I like the blue accents, and a good price indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Handle is just awesome. It will very easy to carry.

    Snake for Sale

    ReplyDelete