about     contact     press     rss feed     archive     twitter     pinterest     bloglovin'     shop

Nineties Inspiration, Drew in Poison Ivy

6.20.2012

Labels: , ,




Drew Barrymore in 1992's Poison Ivy

Inspired by the latest UNIF lookbook, I decided to post some pictures of Drew Barrymore as Ivy in the original movie.  How kickass is her style?  UNIF definitely hit the nail on the head with this one.  Can you believe that Drew was only 17 when this movie came out?  And I was only a toddler.  1992 has got it down.

etsy shop | twitter | instagram | pinterest | bloglovin' | ifb

3 comments:

  1. I love everything about Drew, so this is such a great post! She has always had remarkable style and I always find inspiration from her.

    xx
    http://macaronsandmcqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this wild side of her :) I found your lovely blog in my IFB group and I am now following on twitter.Stop by and follow back if you like what you see :) You can also enter one of our fabulous giveaways :D
    xoxo
    Dora
    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she looked so cool!
    But still today I love her style and I really like her :)

    theperfectdisease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete