about     contact     press     rss feed     archive     twitter     pinterest     bloglovin'     shop

I Killed Your Baby Today

6.13.2012

Labels: , ,









Sources:  Tumblr,  Pinterest, Chalkboard Skull by iamhome on Etsy

Hey everyone!  Well, I'm sad to say that I am officially back from Bonnaroo.  The music festival culture is definitely quite enthralling.  We saw tons of great bands from Radiohead to Grouplove to Skrillex, overindulged a little, slam-danced to Danzig playing the Misfits, ate amazing southern food, got a killer tan, and woke up to puddles in our tent.  I even lost one of my shoes during Radiohead (don't ask).  Unfortunately that did not leave very much time to hand out my postcards or take street style pictures and I am a little disappointed I can't make a killer Bonnaroo post for you guys.

If you don't know by now, I'm obsessed with skulls and skeletons.  Enjoy these pics as my condolences.

etsy shop | twitter | instagram | pinterest | bloglovin' | ifb

No comments:

Post a Comment