about     contact     press     rss feed     archive     twitter     pinterest     bloglovin'     shop

Fabric Designing

6.14.2012

Labels: , ,

Lately I've been toying with the idea of designing fabric to use for my brand.  The only problem is that digital fabric printing is so expensive.  I ordered a sample of this fabric I designed just to see how it would turn out.  Not quite sure what I would do with it yet.  

I've also been thinking about a line of bralettes.  I love the trend, but have such a hard time finding ones that work with 34D's.  I'm thinking very Sass & Bide-esque a la the Farewell & Goodnight Bra that I blogged about in this post.  A little studding, maybe some leather, edgy but still super sexy.  I just downloaded a pattern I think I can alter into something really great.  I'm way to scared to make my own pattern for this one - lingerie is a completely different ballgame than what I'm used to.  A little trip to the fabric store after work and who knows, maybe this could turn into a whole new thing.

Let me know what you think.

etsy shop | twitter | instagram | pinterest | bloglovin' | ifb

1 comment:

  1. I love it, it's very alexander mcqueen :)

    http://thewild-swans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete