about     contact     press     rss feed     archive     twitter     pinterest     bloglovin'     shop

Down the Road

5.01.2012

Labels: , , , , ,



A few things getting me through finals.  
1 - Slowburn Fastburn Ikat Shorts (going up in the shop as soon as I get my darn sewing machine fixed)
2 - The CUTEST bracelet ever.  Totally just bought it.  From this etsy shop
3 - My favorite shirt of all time, and SO easy to DIY (just get a black t-shirt and some scissors)

I really need to stop always questioning myself and my taste.  I keep finding myself going through old posts, pieces, and even tweets and deleting or editing them so that my "image" as a brand is perfect.  I don't think I will ever be satisfied.  It's very time consuming and actually quite depressing.

Also, HOLY SHIT its May




etsy shop | twitter | instagram | pinterest | bloglovin' | ifb

1 comment:

  1. I love how your tee came out!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete