about     contact     press     rss feed     archive     twitter     pinterest     bloglovin'     shop

Springtime Lovin'

3.25.2012

Labels: ,

Loving this springtime weather that March has been bringing us!  Hanging out in tank tops and swim suits, playing cornhole, and drinking beers.  I love this shot that my AMAZING boyfriend took with his fancy-pants camera.  Later this week we will be shooting whatever I have finished of the new Spring collection and getting it online.  Hopefully my exams this week won't kill me, and I'll actually get stuff done!  I'll keep you posted!  Until then, I'm working on designing an awesome new top for a custom order, that might actually turn into a permanent staple in the shop.

etsy shop | twitter | instagram | pinterest | bloglovin' | ifb

No comments:

Post a Comment